Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Face Plant

                   

Have you ever cracked your head open? I have,so sit back and listen to my story.

It all started on a pretty hot day when my cousins and I were on the tramp. Then one of us threw the tennis ball off the tramp and I ran after it. Now below the tramp was an old and mouldy park bench.  As I ran off after it and before I knew it was coming I face planted off the tramp on to the park bench. I had cracked my head open, there was blood as red as a rose. As soon as he heard me screaming my uncle ran out to help, I was bleeding so much that the towel wrapped around  my head was painted red with blood.  My  4 year old cousin was  freaked out he was running in circles with terror.  He called desperately  my mum and dad . On the way I lost so much blood I felt sleepy.

When we got there I  had to wait 3 hours to see a doctor to get my head glued back together. After that we went home and went to bed. I did not have dinner because I was way to tired.

1 comment:

  1. Good story Aiden I really liked how you said the blood was as red as a rose. Keep up the great work Aidan!!!:)

    ReplyDelete