Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ROCK CLIMBING

On Friday room 19 went rock climbing at Karamu High school. We had to buddy up with 2-3 kid's from room 19 and 2 from Karamu high school. I was buddied up with Jess and Max. They mostly did a good job,
Here are the goods and bads
                                                          goods
.They encouraged us
.They helped us and gave us clear instructions
.They really wanted to learn our names and get to know us

                                                      bads
.They were late and keep us waiting
.I got a bit confused when both of them were giving me instructions at the same time
         
But over all I learned how to belay, and that it is fun to swing around on the wall.
We still have 2 more weeks of learning to do so I will keep you updated with what I have learned.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you posted Pros and Cons! Good work Aiden

    ReplyDelete